Reliable Senior Web Developer (7 years exp.) - PHP, MySQL, Yii, API, WordPress
My total programming experience is more than 18 years (since 1997), experience in web-development is more than 7 years (since 2008).
I have completed more than 100 projects. These projects includes web sites, online stores, custom CRMs, web-services/Apps/SaaS, API integration/automation tasks, ecommerce email marketing apps (collecting data, segmentation, cart abandonment, feedback request, etc.), web-analytics setup
I prefer to working on programming web services / web applications (Software as a Service, SaaS), WordPress / WooCommerce plugins related to marketing and analytics, data-mining, automation.
Also I like to work with ecommerce tasks (for example, cart abandonment emails, customers reactivation campaigns).
Rate: 36 USD per hour
- During work on project – I will provide updates to you in less than 72 hours since last clarification
- Communication skills – I can describe any technical issue, so even not savvy person can understand it
- I work iterative, starting with smallest scope, and extend it step by step, so you will have good control on development.
- Reliability (for example, I have two independent internet lines + two independent power supplies)
- Ability to work on long-term projects with consistently high quality (some customers are working with me since 2010)
- I am working only free-lance (since 2009), have time-management skills (I even made my own ToDo manager that help me to be concentrated and productive)
- I worked in business consulting for near two years (in such areas as ecommerce, email marketing, conversion optimization), but in 2013 I decided to comeback to programming because I was too tired from annoying meetings and calls. I understand marketing much more than usual programmer.
- If needed – I can make copy on my hosting and work with it to avoid disturbing existing users
- Since 2014 I am working in Upwork (former oDesk), more than 40 projects had been completed with five-star feedback. 98% of clients recommend me to others
My disadvantages (yes, I don't hide it)
- I work only with hourly projects (no fixed price)
- I am very introverted and avoid projects that requires Skype availability. With some customers I working for near one year using only asynchronous communications (email, Trello).
- I cannot start work immediately and I will need up to 48 hours before start to change my schedule
- I don't work for urgent / ASAP projects
- I don't work for any possible project – I have some criteria and may decline from some projects
Strong fundamentals (math, algorithms, theory), analytical thinking.
- Architecture: have experience with object oriented programming (OOP), Model-View-Controller (MVC) architecture, data-flow (DFD) and entity-relation (ERD) diagrams
- Frameworks/libraries: Yii (including Yii Auth, RBAC), CodeIgniter, Bootstrap, jQuery, AngularJS CMS: OpenCart, Moodle, Drupal, ZenCart, Joomla!, WordPress (including event management - Event Espresso, membership sites, Digital Access Pass (DAP), OptimizePress)
- ORM (object-relational mapping) libraries: RedBean, Medoo
- APIs: Amazon CloudWatch / EC2 / S3 / CloudFront, Google Analytics / Adwords / Maps / Charts / Docs / Drive, MailChimp, Mandrill, Emarsys, Wufoo, CallRail, InfusionSoft, Salesforce, YouTube, Twitter, AngelList, Facebook, Unbounce, PIWIK, Bit.ly, Klout, Basecamp, GitHub, FreshDesk, ZenDesk, Dropbox, simPro, WebinarJam, WHMCS automation Big data cloud-based solutions: Google BigQuery
- Visualisation / Reporting: have experience with building dashboards and with these tools: Google Charts, D3.js, C3.js, JpGraph, pChart, PDF generation (TCPDF), PHP Excel
- Integration with import/export from/to different systems using POST (cUrl), XML, WSDL/SOAP, REST, oAuth / oAuth2.
- Payments setup: PayPal, USAePay
- Page loading time / speed optimization: working with GTmetrix reports
- SMS gateways setup: SMSC
- Version control systems: SVN, GitHub
- Web Analytics: Google Analytics / Universal Analytics, Google Tag Manager, PIWIK. Have experience in setup goals and funnels, UserID / content groups / forms / events tracking, customization (dimensions, metrics, reports, dashboards, segments).
Just few feedbacks
Do you want to reduce risks when hiring freelancers for your project?
Best check before hiring freelancer – complete some part of your project. This will sure confirm ability of freelancer to work on your specific project.
I am ready to provide you demo/test task before hiring, so you will be sure in my skills in advance.
For each new customer I can dedicate up to 4 hours for demo/test tasks (costs $144 with my current rate, but you will receive it for free).
Please send a request using this form:
Form is being sent …